Health & Safety Consultancy
We offer a one-stop shop for your Health & Safety requirements.
We can present a diverse range of Consultancy solutions as standalone solutions or as part of a package.
Many of these solutions are offered free of charge as part of our Professional Safety Advisor Service.
Providing both generalist and specific advice our experienced consultants are able to advise and guide employers in complying with Health & Safety legislation.
Our experienced Consultants will also provide guidance and practical advice in the establishment of effective Health & Safety policies and procedures which can include the amendment and update of existing policies, through to bespoke customer specific documentation.
A short summary list of some of the services we provide is listed below:
- Health & Safety Policy Development
- Risk Assessment Audit, Planning & Management
- Compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- Health & Safety Audits
- Appointment of Competent Safety Advisor
- Health & Safety Training & Business Needs Analysis
- Legal Advice*General Health & Safety Construction Plan
- Formation of bespoke Safety Policies, COSHH, Manual Handling, Working at Height etc.
- Developing Safety Management Systems & Best Practice Techniques
- Consultation and Assistance with Enforcement Authorities
- Health & Safety Consultancy for Tendering Purposes
Professional Safety Advisory Service
We pride ourselves in providing excellence, expertise, efficiency and integrity.
We are highly experienced specialists in the outsourcing of H&S services with over 30 years experience and a current list of over 300+ clients utilising our Professional Safety Advisor Service (PSA).
For an annual fee the following services are available as part of our PSA service:
- Unlimited free year round telephone & email access.Unlimited free access for one-to-one meetings with our consultancy team.
- Free places on safety training courses.
- Free Tender Questionnaire Compilation (CHAS/Construction Line).
- Use of Rawlings Safety & Training Consultancy Services Ltd Name – RCS clients are entitled to use our name and supporting information for tender submissions to demonstrate that they have access to competent Health & Safety Advice and Support.
- Assisting with Reporting of Accidents/Incidents to the HSE – We will provide assistance in preparing and filing the appropriate reports to enforcement agencies.
- Free Safety training needs analysis & business planning service.
- Free access to the Safety Information Resources.
- Unlimited free tailored extensive company documentation.
- Unlimited free periodical information updates as new legislation / issues require.
- Unlimited free assistance and advice on CDM regulations as required.
- Unlimited free access to the legal advice line and information services of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Legal obligation to employ a competent safety person/practice Regulation 7 “organisations should appoint a competent person in terms of health and safety to assist in ensuring compliance with the law.”
Our service is covered by full public, employers liability and professional indemnity Insurance and can be tailored to provide the most appropriate effective solution to meet your company needs.
Our consultancy team are all members of IOSH, APS and IIRSM. The majority of our team our OSHCR registered consultants (or working towards membership)