Why do you need to undertake health & safety site inspections?
Legal compliance – to help fulfil your obligations under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Independent assessment – of your health and safety practises by a nationally recognised organisation.
Measurement – of the on-site effectiveness of your health and safety policies and practices.
Benchmarking – between divisions and subsidiaries, and with comparable companies.
HSE involvement – helping reduce the implications of HSE involvement as enforcement action may lead to prosecution, and in any case, substantial costs.
Peace of mind – to help satisfy yourself that your sites are not a danger to your workforce or to the public.
Why get us to undertake your H&S site inspections?
Our health and safety consultants spend every day working with our customers on health and safety matters, whether its helping develop policies and procedures, undertaking site inspections or acting as CDM advisors. They know what best practice looks like, and how to implement it.
Our health and safety site inspections are rooted in this practical experience, and our customers benefit from:
- Structured standardised inspection and reporting of areas of risk and best practice
- Consistency nationwide, from inspection to inspection, and from site to site across the country
- Regional and site-level comparisons of health and safety performance
- Consistent high quality, through regular peer-group inspections and reviews
- Photographic evidence and examples embedded in the inspection reports, where appropriate
- Wherever possible, initial inspection reports emailed directly from site, for immediate notification of serious issues
- Management reports to identify areas of risk, and to benchmark against the industry.