The Managing Safely refresher is designed to provide continued support to managers in dealing with health and safety issues in the workplace. Specifically, the course aims to:
- revise key management responsibilities from the Managing Safely course
- update relevant changes in relevant, good practice guidance, legislationand standards
Delegates must have completed a Managing Safely course within the last 3 years.
The core programme is designed to revisit key management responsibilities from the Managing Safely course and provide updates on relevant changes in good practice guidance, legislation and standards.
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Common hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Multi-format assessment at the end of the day