The training course is split into four modules:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
After completing the modules you will understand more about:
- The reasons for working safely
- What hazards areThe main hazard categories
- What risk is
- What risk assessment is
- Your options for dealing with risks
- Common hazards encountered in the workplace
- Key responsibilities for improving health and safety
- Key organisational arrangements for improving health and safety
Mock Exam and Mock Hazard Spotting Exercise
The course includes a mock exam and mock hazard spotting exercise to help you prepare for the final assessment.
The course includes the IOSH Working Safely Exam. Please see the assessment section for more information.
Hazard Spotting Exercise
The course includes the IOSH Working Safely Hazard Spotting Exercise.