The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety and the NEBOSH National Construction Certificate are essential qualifications for anyone working in or wanting to work in safety & health, as well as those with health and safety responsibilities within their roles.
Both courses are highly respected by employers in all sectors and is a vital first step for those wanting a long and successful career in HSE in general workplaces or the construction industry. They are both based on UK legislation and are the UK’s most popular health & safety qualifications for their respective sectors.
Benefits of achieving the qualification:
- Boost your career prospects; These qualifications are valued by employers globally.
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM).
We are an accredited NEBOSH Course Provider offering courses as follows:
- Classroom– 10 day course + exam – Available in our training centre in Liverpool
- In-Company Training– available throughout the UK and beyond
RSTCS offer you more than any other NEBOSH provider:
- Over 30 years experience in delivering health & safety training
- Choice of learning methods
- Above NEBOSH average exam pass rates
- Teaching and support from a team of highly experienced tutors
Click here for more information on each qualification