SHAUN BAXTER – Principal Safety Consultant
DipNEBOSH ,Grad IOSH, MIIRSM
- (NEBOSH) National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- (NEBOSH) National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health –Construction Certificate
- (NEBOSH) National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health General Certificate
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning sector (PTLLS) Qualified
- C.I.E.H.(Charted Institute of Environmental Health) Professional Trainer Certificate(Level 3)
- City & Guilds 7302 Delivering Learning (Level 3)
- BSI Certified OHSAS 18001 Auditor
- BSI Certified ISO 14001 Auditor
- BSI Certified ISO 9001 Auditor
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- Qualitative Face Fit Tester
- CSCS Professionally Qualified Person (PQP) Card (expires Sept 2019)
- Layher Allround Modular Scaffolding Allround Familiarisation & Basic Inspection April 2016
Shaun is a Health and Safety consultant working since 2004 with substitutional industry experience within the public and private sectors , dealing with all Safety Management matters including CDM/Planning Supervisors for Client and delivering Safety Solutions across the full spectrum of Safety Management and Training.
Shaun continues to the present time to be actively involved as a Principal Safety Consultant of this busy consultancy practice in all aspects of Health & Safety Management, Safety Training, CDM Consultancy and retained Safety Services.
- Providing expertise, guidance and professional consultancy to Business clients.
- Undertake site inspections
- Conduct Risk assessments
- Creation of safe systems of work
- Advice and guidance on policy information on all H&S issues
- Formulate Construction phase Health and safety plans to ensure compliance with CDM 2015 Regs
- Gather H&S information for inclusion in the Health and safety file in compliance with CDM 2015
- Attend Accident/Incident enquiries
- Undertake Audits on health and Safety Management Systems to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems
- Creation and distribution of a bi monthly H&S bulletin
Shaun continues to the present time to be actively involved as Principal Safety Consultant in a busy consultancy practice in all aspects of Health & Safety Management, Safety Training, CDM Consultancy and retained Safety Services.