JOHN CAULFIELD – DIRECTOR / PRINCIPAL TRAINING MANAGER
REGISTERED CONSULTANT WITH OSHCR.
- Chartered Safety Practitioner. C.M.I.O.S.H and occupational Safety and Health Consultant Registered and Incorporated
- Nottingham Trent University Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Lead trainer for NEBOSH, IOSH, CITB and CIEH courses for over 17 years
- Over 30 years experience as health, safety and training consultant in private and public sector
- 15 years ‘internal consultant’ in Local Government
- Experienced in the design and implementation of management systems including Investors in People, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- CDM2015 client advisor
- Enthusiastic and experienced consultant able to communicate ideas clearly
- Business orientated, highly motivated to deliver a quality service
EXAMPLES OF ACHIEVEMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- John heads up the training division of the business and has over 30 years experience in the identification, design, delivery and evaluation of structured learning events within both the public and private sectors.
- He has delivered thousands of courses over the years and is an approved trainer for NEBOSH General Certificate, NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety and Health, IOSH Managing Safely, IOSH Managing Safely in Construction and IOSH Working Safely, SMSTS, SSSTS courses
- He also acts as health and safety consultant to our clients offering advice and assistance on their health and safety obligations.
- John has performed the role of CDM Co-ordinator and more recently Client CDM advisor where his duties included advising the client and other duty holders of their responsibilities, attendance at design / planning meetings, writing of pre-construction information and producing construction phase health and safety plans.
- He worked in Liverpool City Council Housing Department for over 15 years where he was responsible for the safety management of all sheltered accommodation and high rise blocks. Duties included risk assessments, accident investigation, attendance at joint consultative committees and communication of safety message to all staff.