Health & Safety Services
Constantly changing legislation in the field of Health and Safety means that many companies struggle to keep up with their legal obligations.
- How do you provide training for all staff to carry out tasks safely and effectively?
- Where do you turn for help with statutory requirements?
- How do you ensure that staff are sufficiently informed about their rights and responsibilities?
Rawlings Safety & Training Consultancy Services experienced consultants can help. We are an IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety & Health) approved and registered consultancy that provides a comprehensive range of health and safety services throughout the UK. Through the generation of innovative solutions our consultants will meet the individual needs of any company, large or small.
Health & Safety Consultancy
One of the most critical stages of the construction process is the commissioning and closeout of the project.
Health & Safety Rawlings Safety & Training Consultancy Services present a diverse range of Health & Safety Consultancy solutions.
Offered as standalone solutions or as part of a package, many of these solutions are also offered free of charge as part of our Professional Safety Advisor Service.
Providing both generalist and specific advice our experienced consultants are able to advise and guide employers in complying with Health & Safety legislation.
Our experienced Consultants will also provide guidance and practical advice in the establishment of effective Health & Safety Policies, from the amendment and update of existing policies, through to bespoke customer specific documentation. Rawlings Consultancy Services offer a one-stop shop for your Health & Safety Consultancy requirements.
A short summary list of some of the services provided by Rawlings’s Consultants is provided below, for a free no-obligation quotation, please contact us for more information.
- Health & Safety Policy Development
- Risk Assessment Audit, Planning & Management
- Compliance with Health & Safety Regulations
- Health & Safety Audits
- Appointment of Competent Safety Advisor
- Health & Safety Training & Business Needs Analysis
- Legal Advice*General Health & Safety Construction Plan
- Formation of bespoke Safety Policies, COSHH, Manual Handling, Working at Height etc.
- Developing Safety Management Systems & Best Practice Techniques
- Consultation and Assistance with Enforcement Authorities
- Health & Safety Consultancy for Tendering Purposes
Contact us for further information on any of our consultancy services, or if you wish one of our consultants to contact you to discuss your individual training needs
Professional Safety Advisory Service
Rawlings Consultants are an IOSH registered consultancy providing excellence, expertise, efficiency and integrity. Experienced specialists in the outsourcing of safety services & established for over 10 years make Rawlings Consultancy Services the market leader in providing Professional Safety Advisor Services with over 400+ clients.
Rawlings promote a quality support service on an annual fee basis with further tasks charged on a mutually agreed hourly basis (if required).
The annual fee consists of :
- Unlimited free year round telephone & email access.Unlimited free access for one-to-one meetings with our consultancy team.
- Free places on safety training courses.
- Free Tender Questionnaire Compilation (CHAS/Construction Line).
- Use of Rawlings Safety & Training Consultancy Services Ltd Name – RCS clients are entitled to use our name and supporting information for tender submissions to demonstrate that they have access to competent Health & Safety Advice and Support.
- Assisting with Reporting of Accidents/Incidents to the HSE – We will provide assistance in preparing and filing the appropriate reports to enforcement agencies.
- Free Safety training needs analysis & business planning service.
- Free access to the Safety Information Resources.
- Unlimited free tailored extensive company documentation.
- Unlimited free periodical information updates as new legislation / issues require.
- Unlimited free assistance and advice on CDM regulations as required.
- Unlimited free access to the legal advice line and information services of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Legal obligation to employ a competent safety person/practice Regulation 7 “organisations should appoint a competent person in terms of health and safety to assist in ensuring compliance with the law.”
We also offer a full bespoke consultancy service and subsequent support on a retained basis.This can be tailored to provide the most appropriate effective solution to meet your company needs.
Our services are covered by full Public liability, Employers liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Our consultancy team are members of IOSH, CIEH, APS, IIRSM, we are an IOSH, CITB, NEBOSH registered consultancy practice and training centre, we are OSHCR registered consultants.
We offer health and safety training Nationwide: