We are pleased to announce that from 15th June we will be delivering training again to our customers throughout the UK.
It goes without saying that the safety and health of our clients, delegates and co-workers remains the highest priority, so we have been working hard to be in a position to deliver classroom-based training safely.
We’ve been in consultation with our partners in the industry and have introduced new measures in line with the UK Government guidance so our customers can enjoy a safe and healthy training experience.
Steps for Safer Training
- Pre-event checks – contact will be made with all delegates to:
- be made aware of these procedures
- confirm they are not showing any COVID-19 symptoms
- confirm they have not been in contact with anybody who has been infected within a 14 day period
- Reduced classroom sizes
- Maximum of six delegates per event
- Social distance rules
- Rooms will be arranged so delegates are always at least 2m apart
- Extra cleaning and safety precautions
- All classrooms will be thoroughly cleaned before each event
- Wash your hands
- Hand sanitisers will be made available for each delegate and hand washing encouraged throughout the event
- No food will be provided with delegates being asked to bring their own lunch and refreshments for the event
- Course materials / handouts
- All course materials will be sent to delegates prior to the event
- Delegates encouraged to make use of IPADs/Laptops
- All essential paperwork, e.g. exam papers will be printed and sealed on day of event to minimise risk of contamination
Please contact our admin team to make arrangements for your training