[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1935″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
JOHN CAULFIELD – DIRECTOR / PRINCIPAL TRAINING MANAGER
- Chartered Safety Practitioner. C.M.I.O.S.H and occupational Safety and Health Consultant Registered and Incorporated
- Nottingham Trent University Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Lead trainer for NEBOSH, IOSH, CITB and CIEH courses for over 17 years
- Over 30 years experience as health, safety and training consultant in private and public sector
- 15 years ‘internal consultant’ in Local Government
- Experienced in the design and implementation of management systems including Investors in People, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- CDM2015 client advisor
- Web Designer
- Enthusiastic and experienced consultant able to communicate ideas clearly
- Business orientated, highly motivated to deliver a quality service
EXAMPLES OF ACHIEVEMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- John heads up the training division of the business and has over 30 years experience in the identification, design, delivery and evaluation of structured learning events within both the public and private sectors.
- He also takes the lead in our newly created web design service, working with clients to identify their requirements and creating websites that offer an affordable and professional solution.
- He has delivered thousands of courses over the years and is an approved trainer for NEBOSH, IOSH and Site Safety Plus
- Lead tutor for NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health, NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health and Safety, IOSH Managing Safely, IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers, IOSH Working Safely, SMSTS, SSSTS and HSA courses
- He also acts as health and safety consultant to our clients offering advice and assistance on their health and safety obligations.
- John has performed the role of CDM Co-ordinator / Principal Designer and more recently Client CDM advisor where his duties included advising the client and other duty holders of their responsibilities, attendance at design / planning meetings, writing of pre-construction information, producing construction phase health & safety plans and collating H&S files..
- He worked in Liverpool City Council Housing Department for over 15 years where he was responsible for the safety management of all sheltered accommodation and high rise blocks. Duties included risk assessments, accident investigation, attendance at joint consultative committees and communication of safety message to all staff.